Sunday, January 3, 2010

Short Stories and Car Insurance

I was well on my way to hashing out how I'm going to organize my photography 101 assignment titles from college (the prof had a pretty creative syllabus) into a short story collection, when I realized I needed to get the mail after being out of town for two weeks.

Turns out the inspiration was rudely interrupted.

Now all I can think about is how most of our extra money presently is probably going to get sucked away by the car insurance coming due.

Maybe the short stories should wait. There are freelance articles to be written. Paid in peanuts but nonetheless.


In case this was on the depressing side, gave Butters a bath today. So cute. All fresh and clean after a 12 mile jaunt. She looks like she's walking though. A couple extra legs would be nice for a runner.

No comments: